Buy.Solder.Com - Online Store for Solder Paste and Solder-Related Products
Indium Corporation Privacy Notice
By visiting any domain managed by Indium Corporation, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Indium Gather?The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Indium.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us:We receive and store information that you submit to us. For example, you might provide your name, email address, etc., in exchange for certain documents, data, information, or in a request for dialogue or contact.
Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Indium.com and its related domains.
SpammingTo help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we take great care to ensure that any e-mails sent are either in direct response or confirmation of actions that you take on our site, or are offered to deliver value to Indium Corporation customers.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser. They enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features, such as storing items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Indium.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
US Regulations FormIn order for the Indium Corporation to fulfill and ship any online order, we must have received a completed US Regulations form. The form can be downloaded by clicking the link below. Please fill-out, and fax the completed form to 1-315-853-1000. Click here to download US Regulations Form
Indium Corporation does not recommend, manufacture, market, or endorse any of our products for human consumption.
From One Engineer to Another®
Indium Corporation — ©1996–2016. All Rights Reserved. Read our Privacy Policies.
Indium Corporation reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion,
or individual orders, due to system error, fraud, or other unforeseen problems.
All items ordered within this store are REACH Compliant.